Here is a unique summer internship for college students with an interest in Marketing. This is not your typical social media posting position. Zemarc’s Strategic Marketing Internship Program (SMIP) focuses on developing skills that makes you more intelligent with marketing strategies for industrial and engineering sectors.
SMIP is a 5 week program with intense learning, proactive skill development, and opportunities to immediately apply new skills in various strategies. Up to two of the four interns will be selected to proceed to a quarter-long paid internship.
Time Commitment: 12/ hours per week
- 2 Days: 6 hours per day
- 3 Days: 4 hours per day
Compensation: This program is unpaid, but you will be compensated $0.55/ mile for your commute.
You will get your own Project, with a Real Marketing Budget
There will be up to two teams of two interns each. You and your teammate will complete a project. This includes developing ideas, A/B testing, coordinating with the sales force, coordinating with suppliers, digitally tracking results, analyzing and adjusting strategies, using digital marketing tools, design graphics, writing and presenting technical content on our website and other media, working with a real marketing budget, and generating results. You and your teammate will present your results of your project to company executives at the end of your internship.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Is quick to learn new digital and technical applications
- Is organized and creative
- Has charisma and communication skills
- Types 60+ WPM
- Truly wants it!
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in an accredited 4-year college/ university
- Available to work hours required between dates of the program
- Submit resume and cover letter by application deadline
Want to Apply?
- Complete application below.
- If you are selected for an interview, you will be asked to pitch a marketing idea.