New Parker H Series Solenoid Valve
The H Series ISO Valve is a family of base mounted valves available in five size ranges (Sizes 02, 01, 1, 2 and 3) with flow from 0.55 to 6 Cv. for right sizing the application. The product family has 5/2 or 5/3 functions with a dual 3/2 function available in size 02. Plugin or non-plugin valve types mounted on a single subbase or manifolds provide the convenience of multiple wiring options. Electrical connections can be made on the valve or through the manifold using either hard wire or industrial networking technologies. The H Series ISO family includes multiple collective wiring and networking options to connect back to the controller. Valve sizes 02, 01, 1 and 2 can be mounted on the same manifold without transition kits to right size the valve for the application with no wasted space when using the universal manifold. Designed to ISO 5599 and 15407 standards.
- Factory Automation
- Heavy Industrial
- Right sizing is the ability to use different size valves on one manifold to maximize cost savings and space.
- ISO valve platforms, such as Parker H Series ISO 5599 and 15407, assures easy maintenance, replacement, or modifications in the future.
- Pneumatic zoning allows for multiple pressure zones in one manifold for different working pressures.
- Ability to build a high density manifold up to 32 addressable solenoids.
- A pilot exhaust module allows the disconnection of pilot pressure to bring the valve to a safe state quickly while maintaining main supply pressure. Apply in safe state zoning or cylinder rod lock applications.
- The manifold end plate easily converts from internal to external pilot to provide pilot pressure to all zones.
- Machine Tool
- End of Arm Tooling
- Vehicle Body Assembly/Welding
- Case Erectors
- Other automation applications requiring flow rates up to 6.0 Cv.
- Collective wiring applications (25 pin, D-sub, 19-pin Brad Harrison, 12-pin M23, 19-pin M23, terminal block for conduit)
- Networked connectivity (IO-Link, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, PROFINET, DeviceNet, ControlNet, PROFIBUS, AS-i, InterBus-S, Modbus/TCP)
Dual 3 Way (on size 02)
NUMBER OF POSITIONS
NUMBER OF PORTS
Solenoid Air Operated
MAXIMUM MANIFOLD OUTLETS
up to 32 (with extender)
MINIMUM FLOW (CV)
MAXIMIM FLOW (CV)
NOMINAL FLOW (QN – L/MIN)
MAXIMUM FLOW (Q MAX – L/MIN)
INPUT SUPPLY VOLTAGE
4 Pin M12
3 & 5 Pin Mini
3 pin DIN Connection
PRESSURE RANGE (PSIG)
VAC – 145
PRESSURE RANGE (BAR)
VAC – 10
MINIMUM OPERATING PRESSURE (PSIG)
Pilot pressure minimum varies with valve type/size from 25-50 psig
TEMPERATURE RANGE (C)
-15 to +49
TEMPERATURE RANGE (F)
+5 to +120
1W | 2VA up to 3.2W | 4.5VA